SPF50 is especially adapted to long and extreme exposure to the sun during outdoor or athletic activities: seaside and altitude
Fluid, easy to apply and completely natural, the SPF50 organic sun lotion keeps skin protected and moisturised, right through the exposure period.
At the core of our innovation programme, use of Alga-gorria® , an extract of Gelidium sesquipedale, works to instantly neutralise free radicals.
Combined with the UV protection of a naturally derived filter, this patented technology effectively protects the skin from cutaneous damage such as sunburn, the skin's premature ageing and loss of its natural defense from sun damage.
Alga-gorria ®: anti-oxidant
Mineral sunscreen: broad spectrum protection (UVA+UVB) with micronised Titanium Dioxide
Organic shea butter: this nourishing, repairing lipid-replenishing and moistering butter protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggression, pollution, UV rays,etc.
Organic coconut oil: delivers comfort, sootheness, moisturation and protection.
Do organic creams contain nanoparticles? Since 2008, Ecocert has banned the use of nanoparticles in certified cosmetic products. All the ingredients used in the composition of the product, and especially the filters, are subjected to Ecocert testing and one criterion is that they are only approved if they are not considered to be nanoparticles.
Tips for use :
* organic sunscreen lotion for face and body
* especially adapted to long and extreme exposure to the sun during outdoor or athletic activities: seaside and altitude
Advice for using your sunscreen product:
* apply sun protection evenly before sun exposure,
* renew the application frequently,
* use a sunscreen cream or lotion in sufficient quantities.
Precautions: adopt good habits:
* avoid going into the sun between noon and 4 p.m.; in practice, that means avoiding exposure when your shadow on the ground is smaller than your actual size,
* wear a hat, sun glasses and protective clothing,
* renew the application after perspiring, swimming or drying yourself with a towel,
* use the sunscreen product that is adapted to your phototype and to the conditions of sun exposure.
Special case for children:
* do not expose babies and small children under 3 years of age directly to the sun,
* have them wear a protective T-shirt, sun glasses and a wide-brimmed hat,
* avoid exposure between noon and 4 p.m..
Some common mistakes: so that the sun will still be your friend:
* do not extend the time you spend in the sun on the pretext that you have used a sunscreen product,
* do not reduce the quantity and the frequency of application of your sunscreen under the pretext that you have used a high sun protection factor,
* do not forget certain areas of the body when you apply your sun protection: ears, temples, neck, back of the hands, back of the feet,
* use sun protection even if the weather is overcast; cloudy weather does not necessarily block UV rays,
* a tan does not replace sun protection products: even if your skin is tanned, continue to apply a protection that is adapted to your phototype and to the sun conditions regularly and in sufficient quantity.
|Manufacturer||Laboratoires de Biarritz|
|Skin type||Every Skin Type, Sensitive & Delicate Skin|
|Product type cosmetics||Sun protection lotion/milk|
|Cosmetic product properties||perfume-free|
|Ingredients INCI (CFTA)||Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Coconut Alkanes, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Gelidium Sesquipedale Extract, Maris Aqua, Potassium Olivoyl Pca, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide|
|Certification||COSMEBIO®, Ecocert Organic Cosmetic|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: €13.08 Incl. VAT: €15.69
Excl. VAT: €12.08 Incl. VAT: €14.49
Excl. VAT: €14.08 Incl. VAT: €16.89
Excl. VAT: €11.66 Incl. VAT: €13.99