The BABYBJÖRN Potty Chair helps your child graduate from the diaper stage. The potty chair is sturdy and rests firmly on the floor. The high backrest and round, ergonomic lines make sitting as comfortable as can be, even for longer periods of time. The inner potty is easy to empty and clean, and the splashguard prevents spills. As with all our plastic products, it is made of recyclable, PVC-free plastic.
Comfortable for your child
Ergonomic design with soft lines for when your child needs to stay seated for a longer time.
Durable with a high backrest and comfy armrests.
Easy to keep clean
Easy to lift out, empty and clean. Clean with a damp cloth or under running water. The splashguard prevents spills outside the potty.
The BABYBJÖRN Potty Chair is made from polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
This product is PVC-free and contains no bisphenol A (BPA), phthalates, cadmium, lead, bromine or chlorine. Moreover, the plastic is recyclable.
At BABYBJÖRN it’s firm belief that you shouldn’t have to buy heaps of baby products, but rather just a few that really work. Put simply, they want their products to be the best and safest on the market.
Safety, quality and design of Sweden
- Swedish design. Combination of practical function and an appealing appearance.
- Thoroughness. The road from an idea to a finished product is a long one. Developing plate and spoon, for instance, took four years.
- Effort For Perfection. BabyBjörn baby carriers, babysitters, potty chairs, travel cribs and other products simply must be the best available on the market.
- Dedication To Safety. Your child’s safety is of the priority to BabyBjörn. The dedication to safety is also a consequence of the society developers were raised in.
- All products developed and designed in intensive collaboration with world-leading pediatricians, industrial designers and parents with small children.
- All BabyBjörn products checked by independent test institutes.
- All products can be used for a long time and inherited by one child from another.
When you choose a BabyBjörn product, you can rest assured that any fabric that comes into contact with your child is gentle on his or her skin and safe to chew and suck on. Most baby carriers are made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester, some (Carrier Original) are made of 100% cotton fabric.
All BabyBjörn textiles that come into contact with your child’s skin have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1. This category is comprised of baby products that comply with the strictest requirements with regard to human ecology, which means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens.
The products in our organic line also comply with GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) requirements. This means that 95% of the cotton used was organically grown. GOTS also regulates the use of chemicals in the entire production process:
- The textiles must consist of at least 95% organically grown cotton.
- Toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and genetically modified fibers may not be used in the manufacturing process.
- No chemical pesticides are allowed.
- Chlorine bleaching is prohibited.
- BabyBjörn’s plastic products are completely free from bisphenol A (BPA). BPA is an industrial chemical mainly used in the production of polycarbonate plastic. Polycarbonate plastic is not used in any of BabyBjörn’s products.
- BabyBjörn does not use PVC.
- BabyBjörn does not use chemical additives such as cadmium, lead, Bisphenol A, phthalates, bromine or chlorine.
- Kitchen range has also been certified safe for foods and complies with the safety standards for plastics both in Europe (ECC) and the USA (FDA).
- Most plastic used in kitchen and bathroom range is Polypropylene (PP) and Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). The plastics are certified food-safe and comply with safety regulations both in Europe (EEC) and the USA (FDA).
- BabyBjörn Plate is marked with #7 on the bottom: #7 is a classification of plastics that is used for the inner plate and stands for ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene).
- All BabyBjörn plastics are recyclable.
|Country of Origin||Sweden|
|Dimensions||36 x 35 x 31.5 cm, 900g|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: €23.63 Incl. VAT: €28.35
Excl. VAT: €24.21 Incl. VAT: €29.05
Excl. VAT: €15.04 Incl. VAT: €18.05
Excl. VAT: €23.63 Incl. VAT: €28.35