This hydrosol is made using steam distillation of orange peel. It has a delicate, fruity sweet, pleasant scent of oranges. Refreshes and brings delight, it is great for different skin types care, especially for oily and problematic skin. It is an excellent moisturizer for dry and normal skin and helps to restore balance on oily skin. It is rich with valuable ingredients, strengthens the skin structure and helps it to retain moisture. Great for massaging the skin with cellulite or as an addition to water for hair rinsing.
The hydrosols are 100% pure, organic and free of preservatives, alcohol or emulsifiers.
How to use hydrosols (Floral Waters):
- Facial cleanser: Moisten a cotton ball with a hydrosol and cleanse your skin using circular motions. Repeat if necessary.
- Skin toner: Spray the hydrosol on previously cleansed skin with your eyes closed. Apply your moisturizer/face oil. Spray several times during the day for a fresh feeling.
- Face mask: Mix the hydrosol with white or green clay and apply to cleansed skin. Leave on the skin for 10-15 minutes and rinse. Spray the hydrosol on cleansed skin and apply your moisturizer/face oil.
- Bath: Pour some hydrosol into the bath tub with warm water, lie back and enjoy.
- Hair care: Spray on clean hair and massage into scalp. No need to rinse.
- Body perfume/deodorant: Spray onto skin from a distance of 15 cm, particularly in places where you perspire.
- Aroma massage: Apply pure carrier oil to skin and spray the hydrosol on the oily skin prior to massaging.
- Air freshening: Disperse into the air or bedding, upholstery, in saunas, laundry before ironing.
Storage: It is important that these natural Floral Waters be kept in cool, dark places. Refrigeration is the preferred method (especially after opening), in order to inhibit bacteria growth that can naturally occur over time. After opening, use within 6 months.
|Country of Origin||Slovenia|
|Skin type||Every Skin Type, Oily & Impure Skin, Cellulite|
|Product type cosmetics||Floral Water|
|Ingredients INCI (CFTA)||Citrus Sinensis floral water|