The specially formed wand applies the mascara in an optimal way and helps to achieve longer, thicker and more radiant lashes. With high-quality organic waxes like organic jojoba, which builds and strengthens the lashes. The innovative formula dries quickly, without nay stickiness.
The mascara is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested and is easily removable with a gentle eye make up remover.
Suitable for contact lens wearers.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Manufacturer||Laverana GmbH & Co. KG|
|Product Line Lavera||Trend Sensitive|
|Skin type||Every Skin Type|
|Product type cosmetics||Eye Mascara|
|Ingredients INCI (CFTA)||Water (Aqua), Alcohol*, Stearic Acid, Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Algin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Silk (Serica), Shellac, Jojoba Esters , Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Tocopherol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Vegetable Oil (Olus Oil), Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract*, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract*, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**, [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
** from natural essential oils
|Certification||Natrue Certified Natural Cosmetic|
lavera guarantee of quality lavera Natural Cosmetics - over 25 years:
* 100% developed and produced by Laverana in Germany
* 100% natural fragrances, colorants and preservatives
* 100% pure organic vegetable oils, substances and extracts
* 100% skin-friendly vegetable emulsifiers and surfactants
* 100% free from silicone, paraffin & mineral oil
* Not tested on animals, in line with the guidelines for certified natural cosmetics (association BDIH & NATRUE)
* Skin compatibility dermatologically tested and confirmed