Over 60 million have sold worldwide.
The benefits of this fastener include:
* Safer than pins - no more pinpricks for baby or parent.
* Eeliable - a snug fitting diaper to prevent those dreaded leaks.
* Durable - no snaps that can become brittle/rust, nor any velcro to catch all the lint in the wash!! At least if your Snappi® fastener needs to be replaced, your expensive diaper is not wasted.
* Economical – affordable fastener that works very well with the less expensive flat, prefold or contour cloth diapers.
* Easy to use – It is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3.
Directions for use:
1. Stretch the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi® to return to its original size, and in so doing, will pull the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit.
2. Hook Left. Stretch Across and Hook Right. Stretch Down and Hook Center.
Snappi Diaper Fasteners are easy to care for…simply wash in hot, soapy water and leave to dry.
The Snappi® fastener is manufactured from FDA approved raw materials, a polyester based polyurethane which is degradable on aging through hydrolysis and/or microbiological attack. It contains NO latex or any other adulterant, dilutent or modifying polymers. The composition is 100% polyurethane. It is made in South Africa.
This unique product was invented by a father who experienced frustration changing his own child's diapers. The first Snappi® was introduced to the South African market in 1987 at a trade fair where 4000 units were sold within days.
|Country of Origin||South Africa|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: €12.46 Incl. VAT: €14.95